Saturday, June 21, 2008



Our third shift birthday party for Matt!  Happy Birthday dear Matthew!!!  Matt has been working 3rd shift at Amway's Spaulding warehouse, loading trucks.  He says it is just like tetris, fitting the boxes into the trucks.  Anyhow, he works from 10:30 pm to 7 am, although the last few nights he has only worked until 5am.  He'll be doing this thru mid-July.  So, not wanting to get his body clock messed up over the weekend, he'll probably be up for another 4-5 hours.  We decided to do his birthday party on his Saturday!  Also, we had the party at the desk, in front of the webcam so that Aimee could join in.  We haven't seen Wally online all night, so unfortunately we weren't able to invite him to the party.  

I'm not a third shifter tho, so it is past my bedtime.  Good night all.  Happy Birthday Matt and Happy Summer everyone!

1 comment:

Sally said...

I've learned to celebrate whenever you can, and obviously, so have you! Happy Birthday, Matt. Hey, is it true that people blog more on the full moon summer solstice weekend? My Google Reader is maxed out. I love it!