When you complete that, you'll have a gmail (Google email) account. When you're signed in to you blogger, you'll be signed in to gmail and have access to all sorts of Google functionality. All this functionality is at www.google.com Among other things, there is something called Google reader. Google reader is kind of like setting up favorite websites except that in addition to having links to other websites (other blogs, for instance), it has excerpts from them too and an indicator whether or not you've looked at those websites.
Aimee told me last night that she was working on screen prints for Google reader. We can also do some tutorials here when you're all here in GR in a couple weeks. Speaking of which, I hope you all can make a weekend of it - we've got lots of beds and it would be so fun!
1 comment:
WoooHooo! A slumber party at Rathbuns! It sounds like fun! Yes, blogger is really nice, and I just started using Google Reader, it will be much easier to just look at the list of new posts, and only look at the ones I haven't read. I have no idea of what a screen print would be, but maybe I will find out. Thanks for cluing us in, Shawn and Aimee. Hint, when you sign up for gmail, just use your yahoo account name with @gmail on the end, and the same password, that way you won't forget.
Post a Comment