I was trying to blog every day, but we've been having fun in the beautiful spring weather and then last night went to the BOB to see the Lazy Blue Tunas. Lots of fun!!!
In other news - now hold onto your hat because this is big - we have used up 4 containers of dental floss this week!!! The stars aligned just right and just about every night, when I got my floss, I would use up the container! I'll admit, there were special circumstances - I ran out of the regular container last week (or was it the week before) and we were using up samples from the dentist. But they still count! So that makes it an especially festive week! In case you're not sure why we're so excited, I'll explain. When Jim and I were first married, there was a comedian who joked that most marriages don't last until the dental floss is used up. When Jim and I used up our first container of dental floss, we marveled that we had done it! Now, whenever we use up dental floss, it gives us a little thrill - one more milestone to celebrate. So, there you go! Have a happy day!
1 comment:
It's always good to go through floss with you baby!
The Tuna's were rockin' last night!
Post a Comment